Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reporting to Serve in Cochabamba!

Alecia is now where she needs to be. She is in Cochabamba! Safe and Sound and ready to serve!

 Hermana Alford with Pres. and Sis. Dyer her Mission President and his wife.



I think these are all the Sis. and Elders who arrived yesterday but I am not completely sure on that





 Hey Family!
How ya doing? I am officially in Cochabamba Bolivia! And it is so
cool! I met President Dyer and his wife in the airport! And they are
both so awesome! We stayed at a little hotel last night and had
pizza... And now we are doing a load of paperwork! lol! I will email
you monday, on my new pday! And let you know what my assignment is and
all that good stuff! lol! I love you all! SOOOOOO MUUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!!
Take care yall!
Love
Hermana Alford

No comments:

Post a Comment