Sunday, February 16, 2014

Family and Friend Letter 2/10/14

My testimony in these past few weeks has doubled in strength. Life has been trying. The work seems to have come to an almost inbearable stop. I never imagined that this is what missionaries have to pass through. I imagined a mission like that of my father, or of Alma, or that guy off of ´The Other Side of Heaven´... ;) The thing is that it hasnt happened that way. And it has taught me so very much more than you can possibly imagine. I have had to trust in the Lord in a way I have never found before. And I have had to pass through all kinds of self analysis as to why I am here... and what I am doing. I am not going to lie... it kind of stinks sometimes... but This decision to serve a mission is the very greatest I have ever made. I am really having a blast, and preparing to be a better person in every way. I love you all so much! And I hope that the Lord sees fit to pour out his blessings over each of your heads!!!
Love you all!
Hermana Alford

No comments:

Post a Comment