Friday, November 29, 2013

A Prayer request: Nov. 29, 2013

Okay, everyone. I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving and remembered to count your blessings. I enjoyed a wonderful day full of my wonderful blessings, my family! It was really fun and I enjoyed the food and company!

So I really don't know how to post this so I will start with, Alecia is fine. She is having some health problems. I received a phone call today from Sis. Dyer, the mission president's wife.  Alecia has been having a few intestinal problems. She has been in the hospital for dehydration and she has had a few other issues.  She will be having a routine colonoscopy(sp?) done, I am not sure when. I am told that this is routine and not to worry that the church uses only the best doctors. With this being said, I am asking for all of my friends and family to pray for her health and for my peace of mind. I know that she is where she needs to be. I know that our Loving Father in Heaven will keep her safe and take care of her. I just wish that I could hold her and be able to tell her how much I love her.  Thank you all for you love, support, and prayers.

Lots of Love
From the Momma! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment