Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 28, 2013

Hey mom! So, the latest food stuff was pretty normal actually... My pensionista is really paranoid about my stomach, and if she even hears a thing about how I might not feel perfectly well, or that I ate something a bit wierd... She goes on the momma bear mode and gives me hospital food for a week or two... So thats what I've been eating right now! lol! I tried to tell her I was fine, and not to worry about it... But she wasn't really interested in hearing it! lol! So, this week we have truly seen an increase in the love the members have for us. We have begun to have lunch with a family each Saturday and Sunday... And we do all we can to show them we are real people with families, hopes, and dreams... and we laugh a ton! The poor members here have had hard time opening up their hearts to us! Most of the baptisms that have happened here are now their inactive.... Anyway, so we have been doing the best we can to show that we are different! And it looks like they are beginning to see the difference! And are truly welcoming us into their homes, ward, and hearts! I love to see their faces each time I go to church, as I get to know them, and truly become familiar with their needs, names, and hopes. I just hope that in my time here in their ward I can help them achieve all our goals! lol! Sounds like you are way busy! And a lot of sadness is over there.. Tell those who have lost loved ones I will pray for them for me will you? And especially Sister Stewart! I loved her letter, and I am working on one for her right now... :) I am working on a package actually... And I am hoping it gets to yall before christmas! With letters, and gifts, and candies, and all kinds of things! lol! Perm? Sounds cool! I wanna see! We are planning a halloween party with a member and her two kids... I might be dying my hair again! Youll just have to wait and see this monday! lol! What are yall doing for halloween? lol! What an incredible blessing! How was kadys cake? Is she doing better? I pray for you all every day, and I know that the Lord has you in His hands! I see it in each miracle you tell me about! I love you! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment