Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day musings!

Well not much to report today! However, I have been thinking an awful lot about my Daddy, Alecia's Poppo! He was born on Valentine's Day so he would have been celebrating his 66th birthday today! Daddy loved the gospel so much and would have been so proud of his first granddaughter and first grandchild to serve a mission. Alecia and Daddy had such a special relationship. They loved each other so much. I know that he would have wrapped his arms around her and told her how much he loved her and how proud he was of her. I truly know that he is watching from above and knows that she is serving and is being a great cheerleader for her. I know that he will be with her when she needs him most too. Alecia has decided to go to the Houston Temple for several reasons but one of them is because she remembers going with her Popo! I wish I could see them together but I know that Daddy is busy serving his mission in heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment