Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Progress!

Well things are rolling along. Alecia has applied for her passport and we have sent off the letter to the Secretary of State that will be needed to get her Visa. We have also made an appointment for her Yellow Fever vaccine. I still need to find a place for her to get the Typhoid one.  The more we do the more real it feels. I can be sitting around not thinking about anything in particular and all of the sudden the word "Bolivia" pops into my mind!! I am very thankful for the times that she is home.  With her being in college, we don't see her as much as I would like. She is home for Mardi Gras!
Alecia has also started on her Pre-MTC assignments.  She loves to get check marks so all this is going great! Some of the things that she needs to do are: reading the Book of Mormon again, going to the temple, and following the check list on line! Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment