Thursday, April 25, 2013

Temple Trip!

We took Alecia to the temple! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Words can not express how amazing it felt to sit next to my oldest daughter as she made covenants with our Father in Heaven! It was made even more amazing by all the family and friends that were there. Alecia had three of her grandparents, parents, two aunts and uncle, and our dear friends the Baldwins with her on this special day! Gma and Gpa Alford came all the way down from Oklahoma to surprise Alecia. Well they almost surprised her I gave it away on accident but she was surprised when she found out! LOL  I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for this great day! I pray that I will watch everyone of my children make the same decision to go to the temple! What a special day!
Alecia with everyone!


Alecia with me and her Dad


Another picture with everyone!





Three generations! Shirley Jean, Alecia Jean, and Teresa Jean



Another three generations, David, Alecia, Gma and Gpa




Alecia with her Uncle Ryan, Aunt Lauren and Rayden!






Alecia with Aunt Sandy and Genny Claire

Maggie Baldwin and Alecia! Thank you for coming Maggie! It was so very sweet to have you there!

Krystal and Bethany were there to watch Genny and Rayden!



Fun in the fountain!


No comments:

Post a Comment